The most common question that people ask us is definitely this one: What is RPA? In one sentence it is a technological solution used to improve the productivity in the workplace.
RPA or Robotic Process Automation is an easy way to optimize your workflow by automating routine tasks by using bots (programmed robots) that perform work-related procedures faster than humans and without mistakes.
Several principles of RPA show where it can be efficient:
- The process for automation has to be rule-based
- The process has to be repetitive (daily, weekly)
- The process has to be well-documented and stable
- The process has to have predicted inputs (PDF, XML, etc.)
- The process has to have low variation scenarios (predicted output)
ElectroNeek RPA augments employee actions in desktop and cloud apps, automating any business process that can be described by an instruction.
With ElectroNeek RPA, you can accomplish anything a user can with a mouse and a keyboard. Taking it up a notch, it comes with automated connectors (APIs) to the most popular office and personal apps that enhance work speed.